Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Summer

FINALLY a little rain! My plants are happy today and so am I.  These photos are from the area around my mail box.
I just had to share. Frankly, I don't know how they're surviving much less blooming. Other areas aren't doing quite so well. We've had record breaking, triple digit temperatures for the last month and no rain. Actually most of the areas around me are pretty brown. It is quite devastating. So seeing green and flowering makes me really happy. Hope you enjoy as well.

Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. My pretty cousin!
    A blog! Love the name! I keep thinking of you as I watch my sage grow and my dill dwindle. I just have a pot, but is sage one that you had in the ground and it's a SHRUB? Or was it just the lavender...don't remember. I so enjoy fresh dill---it's pretty and tasty,but I'm not successful in growing it. Got help? The rain is playing with my emotions today, but I am soooo thankful for 78degrees and rainnnnnn!

    ReplyDelete