Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome To My Blog



I've been considering a blog for a while now, but for one reason or another just didn't quite get to it. I must be inspired by the beautiful fall day here because here it is!
I love fall. I love everything about it...the cooler weather, the pumpkins and gourds, the colors-reds, purples, yellows, oranges. This is, in fact, about the only time I use orange in my life.

I'm reminded of a quote from The Blind Side when Leigh Anne was talking to Michael about accepting a scholarship from the University of Tennessee (instead of Ole Miss). "And I promise that I will be at every game cheering for you. But I will not wear that gaudy orange, I will not. It is not my colour wheel and I'm not gonna wear it." I know exactly how she feels.

Enjoy your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment